Friday, October 3, 2008

What do you mean you've never heard of that?!?


Alright, so first off... I've been MIA for a little over a month now, and I apologize! I've been so wrapped up with school and work and other things, that I have neglected all my blogger fans out there (all 3 of you!). But now I'm coming back with reckless abandon, so be prepared!

Alright, so here's my random story of the day... So a few weeks ago, I am speaking to my youth group, and I forget exactly what I was speaking about, I think it was on being transparent... anyways, that's neither here nor there... So I am talking and I mention the phrase "Charlie Church", and everybody looked at me like I was crazy... Needless to say, I was dumbfounded... I couldn't believe that nobody had ever heard the phrase of someone being "Charlie Church!"

My question to you all out there in blogger land is this, what phrases or sayings do you have that aren't as widespread as you would of guessed?

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Charlie Church? What's that? Is that like Hypocrite Henry? Or Pharisaic Phil?

John Garcia said...

Alright so I totalllllly thought that Charle Church was a well known phrase, well, maybe I just invented it and it should be?